- Business and economic surveys include comprehensive coverage of market expectations, which present forecasts for the country's main indicators
- Labour market sector provides in-depth statistics on the Brazilian labour market and may be used for socioeconomic analysis and government policy formulation
- Government and public ﬁnance sector releases comprehensive information that helps to understand the Central Bank ﬁscal policy.
- Brazil remains the world's top producer of biofuel - this sector is covered in extensive detail.
- Complete coverage of the machinery & equipment and metal & steel sectors include 8-digit foreign trade time series classiﬁed by NCM, production, sales, and ﬁnancial data
- The energy sector, one of the fastest growing sectors in Brazil, covers energy production, consumption, trade, sales, and price statistics
- Next-generation CDMNext platform integrated into user workﬂow with 24/5 specialized help-desk support.
- Unmatched coverage of Brazil’s growth drivers, including the energy, the biofuel, and the automobile sector
- Regional data for Brazil’s 5 regions, 27 Federative units, & 6,000 municipalities
- 13 macroeconomic & 23 industry growth sectors